DIRECTOR OF LEARNING for KS4
Salary: £competitive to attract the best
Starting: September 2019
Rugby Free Secondary School (RFSS) is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2016. The school is led by an inspirational Headteacher and has already proved very popular with parents. RFSS benefits from the backing of a highly supportive local authority and the local MP who both also supported the establishment of our sister school, Rugby Free Primary School, which opened successfully in September 2015.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, charismatic, and innovative Director of Learning for KS4 to drive excellent academic outcomes and provide outstanding pastoral care. You will be passionate about education and how pastoral care and academic achievement can enrich the lives of our students.
You will also be:
· An outstanding practitioner with a proven track record of raising attainment for students;
· A confident and competent user of data, able to empower others in its use;
· Able to work with Senior Leaders and continue to promote and embed the school ethos;
· Able to lead a team of Tutors;
· Able to be the lead link between students, staff and parents;
· Able to inspire and challenge every student, enabling them to make excellent progress;
· Able to lead and take a proactive approach on standards, including attendance and attainment, promoting high expectations and ensuring that learners achieve the best they can in all subjects;
· Able to communicate, enthuse and empower staff and implement ideas, and provide an outstanding experience for KS4 students;
This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher wanting to take the next step in their career. If you believe you have the vision and drive required for this role, then I would like to hear from you.
To arrange a visit to school or an informal discussion with the Head, please call Cathy Pierce, the Headteacher’s PA on 01788 222060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please download the recruitment documentation from TES or our website and send completed applications to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 7 March 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 12 March 2019
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow (LT2) is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. LT2 is always happy to receive speculative applications from excellent teachers and support staff