KS3 Foundation Teacher
Salary: £competitive to attract the best
Starting: September 2019
Rugby Free Secondary School (RFSS) is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2016. The school is led by an inspirational Headteacher and has already proved very popular with parents. RFSS benefits from the backing of a highly supportive local authority and the local MP who both also supported the establishment of our sister school, Rugby Free Primary School, which opened successfully in September 2015.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding teacher to be involved with the continued development of a new school in the role of KS3 (Y7 and Y8) Foundation Teacher. You could be starting your NQT year or be an experienced teacher. You may currently teach in Year 6 and feel your expertise is ideal for this role.
You will work with an outstanding Headteacher and Pastoral team. You must have:
· The ability to build positive relationships with all pupils in the school, playing an active part in their development, growth and exceptional progress
· The ability to work with and help shape an inspiring KS3 Foundation curriculum to engage learners
· A wide range of teaching skills to help broaden knowledge and build a solid foundation for students moving in KS4
· The ability to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children in KS3 Foundation
· The desire to join a progressive, supportive and hard-working team who have the best interests of children at heart
· Excellent classroom management skills
· commitment, passion and ambition for yourself and students
If you know how to make learning engaging and are passionate about ensuring all children achieve then this is the right post for you. It will provide a once in a career opportunity for the right candidate and will offer the perfect platform for a future move to middle leadership. You will be supported in this at every stage by a focused Senior Leadership Team.
To arrange a visit to school or an informal discussion with the Head, please call Cathy Pierce, the Headteacher’s PA on 01788 222060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment forms are on our website and completed applications must be sent to email@example.com
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Monday 10 June 2019
Interview date: Friday 14 June 2019
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow (LT2) is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. LT2 is always happy to receive speculative applications from excellent teachers and support staff