Rugby Free Secondary School (RFSS) is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2016. The school is growing at an exponential rate and has already proved very popular with parents. RFSS benefits from the backing of a highly supportive local authority and the local MP who both also supported the establishment of our sister school, Rugby Free Primary School, which opened successfully in September 2015.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Teacher of Humanities to be involved with the continued development of a new school. We are looking for commitment, passion and ambition. You will work with an outstanding Director of Learning for Humanities and you must be able to build positive relationships with all pupils in the school, playing an active part in their development, growth and exceptional progress.
If you know how to make learning engaging and are passionate about ensuring all children achieve then this is the right post for you. It will provide a once in a career opportunity for the right candidate and will offer the perfect platform for a future move to middle leadership. You will be supported in this at every stage by a focused Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for….
● A well-qualified, creative and dynamic teacher who has the ability to teach Humanities
● An energetic practitioner able to support students Key Stage 3-5
● A practitioner who understands the importance of good quality teaching resources, reliable assessment and intervention for rapid progress
● A dedicated professional with a commitment to extracurricular activities that add value for students
● A hard-working professional who is able to inspire students and promote the love of Science to all students
We can offer….
● Excellent students and staff who will enthuse and inspire the successful candidate
● The opportunity to be part of a highly innovative and successful department
● A friendly and supportive working environment
● A commitment to staff wellbeing
● A comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
If you feel that you could bring further impetus to our drive to improve the provision for our students and have the necessary energy, enthusiasm and sense of humour to take us forward in this exciting curriculum area then please get in touch.
To arrange a visit to school or an informal discussion with the Director of Learning for Humanities, please call Brett Shields, School Business Manager on 01788 222060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find more information about the role please read the Humanities Teacher Job Description and Person Specification
To apply, please download and fill out the application forms below:
References and Monitoring Form
Completed applications must be sent to email@example.com
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th December 2019
Interview date: w/c 9th December 2019
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow (LT2) is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. LT2 is always happy to receive speculative applications from excellent teachers and support staff