Reporting to: Headteacher
Rugby Free Secondary School (RFSS) is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2016. The school is growing at an exponential rate and has already proved very popular with parents. RFSS benefits from the backing of a highly supportive local authority and the local MP who both also supported the establishment of our sister school, Rugby Free Primary School, which opened successfully in September 2015.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Middle / Senior Leader to become involved with the continued development of a new school. You could already be a Deputy Head looking for a move or an Assistant Headteacher looking for that next stage in your career. You will work with an outstanding Headteacher; this role will have an Arts focus and you will work alongside our current Deputy Headteacher whose focus is the Sciences. We are looking for commitment, passion and ambition. You must be able to build positive relationships with all pupils in the school, playing an active part in their development, growth and exceptional progress.
We are looking for….
● A well-qualified, creative and dynamic teacher
● An energetic practitioner able to support students Key Stage 3-5
● A practitioner who understands the importance of good quality teaching resources, reliable assessment and intervention for rapid progress
● A dedicated professional with a commitment to extracurricular activities that add value for students
● A hard-working professional who is able to inspire students and promote the love of Science to all students
We can offer….
● Excellent students and staff who will enthuse and inspire the successful candidate
● The opportunity to be part of a highly innovative and successful department
● A friendly and supportive working environment
● A commitment to staff wellbeing
● A comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
If you feel that you could bring further impetus to our drive to improve the provision for our students and have the necessary energy, enthusiasm and sense of humour to take us forward in this exciting curriculum area then please get in touch.
To arrange a visit to school or an informal discussion with the Headteacher, please call Georgina Langley, the Headteacher’s PA on 01788 222060 or email Georgina.email@example.com
For more information please read the Assistant Headteacher (Safeguarding and SEND) Job Description and Person Specification
To apply, please download and fill out the application forms below:
References and Monitoring Form
Completed applications must be sent to Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 18th October 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 21st October 2019
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow (LT2) is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. LT2 is always happy to receive speculative applications from excellent teachers and support staff